Friday, October 19, 2007

What I feel today october 19, 2007

Well I just turned 22 some days ago and I have been busy working on strange web applications that have been taking my time to the point that I could not tell how the days go by. Today is a great day because I am like halfway done with the application (that will take me the next 6 months to complete ). While I am working on it , am also working for AfroVisioN www.afrovisiongroup.com .
Guess this is realy making me go like Einstein and my younger brothers are already calling me that name.
Well this annonymous application might be my biggest break through in cyber space as my classmate Shellabi told me when I hinted her on the idea anyway we will talk about that later
bye world

1 comment:

foterama said...

hi,
i am francois, an young french. I'll come in cameroun in 15 weeks. I will live in buea so i am looking for contacts there.
I give you my e-mail foteguinee@hotmail.fr
see you
francois