Thursday, August 19, 2010

Mambe Churchill Nanje Profiled on B.Spirit an Inflight Magazine for Brussels Airlines

If you are travelling this August 2010 via Brussels Airlines, pick up B.Spirit(July 2010 edition) and turn to page 53 to read up on me ;).

Now that I have made the announcement let me start from the beginning:

A few months ago, while I was busy trying to hack some codes I got a mail from a journalist in UK asking if I was available for an interviewing. He writes for B.Spirit ( http://www.ink-live.com/emagazines/b.spirit ) an inflight magazine for Brussels airlines and he was working on an article talking about broadband internet and its effects on Africa.
Well first I wanted to be like the all busy guy that doesnt have time for interviews and the public eye (my usual self) but then again I said ooh well this is exposure for me so let me give it a try.
We had a couple of conversations and finally he told me he was done with the article. Before I knew it Linda Raftree ( http://lindaraftree.wordpress.com/) got to me on twitter with an @reply saying she saw a profile of me as she read one of the magazines in the plane while traveling back to USA from Africa (Nairobi, Kenya). Immediately I had to recall the interview I had with the journalist.
Basically the article talks of myself, AfroVisioN Group ( www.afrovisiongroup.com ) , how it all started and how its growing now with the internet access getting better.
He told me about 600,000 people read that magazine on board the Brussels airlines every month so I am glad to get such exposure at this time of my business journey.
So if you are travelling via Brussels airlines, pick up the B.spirit magazine this August 2010 and check my swag and show me some love here with some comments...

excepts of the article from the magazine are in the graphics below.

show ya sef

click on the image to enlarge and read



8 comments:

leslie tita said...

Show ya sef mambe

Mambe Nanje said...

yes ooh...show ya sef

Mustafa Qasim said...

Hey! You rocks mambe ... wish you all the best!

KSTUNT MEDIA said...

I am impressed...proud of you man

Mambe Nanje said...

@Mustu
men we are together right...you have to configure those servers for me right...men you are my backbone you know...howz Pak... today

@Kstunt
men its all about show ya sef...lets do this together...amen

Azuka said...

Nice! Keep it up...

Mambe Nanje said...

@Azuka
thanks for the encouragement...

Hypersailor said...

Mambe rocks! You're published! www.SmartWomenWhosup.com thanks to AfroV is going somewhere. John Dubock, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA