Thursday, December 31, 2009

TOP 50 CAMEROONIANS TO WATCH IN 2010 BY DULCE CAMER

Getting up from bed this morning after a long holiday trip to limbe yesterday, I cant be more happy when the first thing I see is an article putting my name on the light along with other top 49 Cameroonian personalities worth emulating in 2010 by Ducle Camer .
This is encouraging but I cant talk more because I got some serious work todo on a private project ;)...dont blame me this is the only time I got to work on my personal projects. You call it holiday, I call it AfroVisioN Group holiday, personal full-job time ;).

check out the list below

TOP 50 CAMEROONIANS TO WATCH IN 2010 BY DULCE CAMER UK....here

2 comments:

Samson Quaye said...

You have eyes watching you leave up to the full potential of your dreams,aspiration and the Vision in AfroViSioN. Good luck my brother...

Mambe Nanje said...

@Samson
thank you so very much...remember we are in this together. show ya sef