Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Meeting With Emkal At Midway Restaurant

A few days back, while I was on a launch break, I met Emkal - A cameroonian Afrobeat / Rap artist ( click here to view his profile on myspace ) .
He told me he was just coming from Mamfe(Manyu Division, South west province, Cameroon), where he went to shoot his new video inside some caves and tropical forest. I asked to view pictures and he showed me a couple which you can view below. After seeing his pictures men I was inspired and I told him we (AfroVisioN Group ) are going to offer him a free web presence (website) as soon as he comes back from Mamfe
I was amazed to see the technology he used to produce his shots, just check out the pictures.

This picture is inside a cave where emkal was trying to shoot a scene

Emkal tryign to get some rest after working the whole day

The African decor is all good and he photoshoped it a little to take it towards painting

Shooting a video with real smoke and sticks to make the hollywood effect: mamfewood :D

Dont go into the wild if you dont expect our wild brothers ;)

No comments: