Sunday, June 15, 2008

Uchechukwu Michael Ugo, A Creative visual Designer/web and Pianist/Producer

Uchechukuw Micheal is a friend of mine in Nigeria, I have never seen him physically but I plan to take a trip to lagos to meet him. He wants us to present this site www.2faceidibiafans.com i did for 2face ( maybe the kennis music star my like it ).
When he showed me his personal blog hosted at http://ucheugo.blogspot.com/ I had to discover that most web developers/designers in Africa also have some music talents in them. He is a graphics artist and web designer. If he is not designing he is playing music with his adorable Piano. Just like me when I am not doing business or technology I am working on music videos or listening to demos of some talented guys here in Molyko like Steveslil - www.steveslil.com

No comments: